The Number One WOOD CLEANING SERVICES
in Winnipeg, Selkirk, Stonewall, Oakbank, Niverville, Headingley and area
Today’s homes feature many beautiful surfaces, from carpet and area rugs to tile or stone floors. Wood floors are one of the most popular choices homeowners choose for their durability and long-lasting beauty. Superior Chem-Dry offers industry-leading cleaning services for your entire home, including our Wood Floor Cleaning Process that combines cleaning, make fresh and polishing to provide a deep clean and renew the beautiful look of your wood floors.
Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors and luxury vinyl tile (LVT) type flooring. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime and debris build up over time that can damage wood floors as well as allergens and bacteria that can compromise home and family healthy. The Superior Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning Process offers many benefits, including:
Removes dirt, grime, allergens
from pets and pollen, smoke
Increases floor life
Provides a superior deep clean vs. typical mopping
Provides a protective barrier
Adds a durable shine
Uses minimal moisture
Why Choose Superior Chem-Dry?
There are dozens of home cleaning solutions and retail products designed to clean hardwood floors. While these products can provide short-term results, they can also cause unseen damage and allow residue, dirt and grime to build-up over time. A periodic professional Wood Floor Cleaning is the best solution to protect and enhance your floors.
Unlike average at-home cleaners, Chem-Dry’s process uses:
Uses a green-certified cleaner,
Provides deeper clean
Uses minimal water,
Uses durable polish
Our Wood Cleaning Process
- Our professionally-trained Wood Floor Cleaning technicians will perform a thorough inspection to identify deep scratches and blemishes.
- They will also determine if your floor has an acrylic coating.
- Our Wood Floor Cleaning process is not designed to repair deep scratches, gouges, discolorations or stains in the wood and is not intended for use on bare wood floors.
Polish and Acrylic Coating Removal
- If the technician identifies the presence of floor polish or acrylic coating, it will be gently removed using our Wood Floor Polish Remover.
- The next step is to perform a deep cleaning of the wood floor using our specially-formulated, green-certified cleaner, which will remove dirt, debris and any contaminants from the surface and grain of the wood.
- The result is a sparkling clean and streak-free floor.
Wood Floor Polish
- The final step is the application of our Wood Floor Polish to highlight the beauty of the floor and wood grain. Our Polish also adds and additional protective layer to the surface until the next cleaning is needed.
Why Chem-Dry is the Favourite Wood Cleaner in Winnipeg, Call Us Now!
To give your wood flooring a new lease on life, call our professional team of technicians for the best clean in Winnipeg. Our process is a one-of-a-kind clean that will give your wood flooring a new lease on life, freshening up your home and brightening up any room!
Chem-Dry is proud to serve Winnipeg and the surrounding areas, providing unparalleled wood cleaning. Give our team a call today at 204-284-0399 for a free quote!
Our 3 RISK-FREE Guarantees For You
Nothing is more important than your complete and total satisfaction.
You Get Our Iron-Clad, Risk-Free, Money-Back Guarantee