The Best Solution to PET URINE DAMAGE
in Winnipeg, Selkirk, Stonewall, Oakbank, Niverville, Headingley and area
Following decades of research and testing by a team of Ph.D. chemists and botanists, Chem-Dry has applied for the U.S and international patents on the most significant discovery in odour removal history… P.U.R T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment)
Our proprietary P.U.R.T. process is unparalleled in the industry. It’s specifically formulated to break down molecules found deep in the carpet that are the source of the odors. You no longer need to use ineffective chemical products containing strong perfumes and deodorants which only cover up the problem for a short period of time.
Our proprietary P.U.R.T. process is unparalleled in the industry. It’s specifically formulated to break down molecules found deep in the carpet that are the odours’ source. You no longer need to use ineffective chemical products containing strong perfumes and deodorants that only cover up the problem for a short time.
The Chem-Dry Pet Urine Removal Process
The P.U.R.T product is then applied to the carpet, where it drains into the backing, underpad and sub-flooring to chase down and react with the source of your urine odours. It instantly reacts with urine odour molecules, breaking them down and allowing the odour to be permanently removed.
P.U.R.T. is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odours. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage. Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now, with the revolutionary P.U.R.T. product, Chem-Dry can save your most severe urine-damaged areas.
Why is Pet Urine so Hard to Deal With?
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odour. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odours.
When P.U.R.T. contacts the source of the odour, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odour.
What is the P.U.R.T. Process?
- The source and severity of the odour are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the damage’s extent.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odour-blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T. will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the subfloor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine and break down the odour-causing components.
- Following the removal process, a Chem-Dry technician may need to return after 48 hours to inspect, re-install and clean the treated carpet leaving you with a restored, fresh-smelling Cleaner – Drier – Healthier™ room that will be safer for you and your family and provide a happier environment for your pets.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. The locally operated service provider may not have all tools required for select services.
Get to the Root of the Urine Damage with Superior Chem-Dry and Call Today!
Pet Urine is notoriously difficult to remove from carpets, area rugs and other fibres, but with P.U.R.T., Chem-Dry has developed the best method on the market for the eradication of pet urine. Whether you’re potty training a new puppy or your traversing the challenges of an older pet, Chem-Dry is ready to support you in keeping your home smelling fresher and cleaner through our revolutionary solution.
We know that pets are a part of the family and bring a host of unique challenges when they arrive in your home; that is why Chem-Dry is proud and always ready to help solve even the worst damage. Give our team a call today at 204-284-0399 for a free quote!
Our 3 RISK-FREE Guarantees For You
Nothing is more important than your complete and total satisfaction.
You Get Our Iron-Clad, Risk-Free, Money-Back Guarantee